A Subway District Supervisor will develop and maintain maximum profitability in the restaurants in his/her designated district by working closely with the individual managers and staff of each location. To implement and enforce all operational and company policies, procedures, and marketing programs set forth by the Company. To uphold and practice the objectives of the Company’s mission statement including world class customer service and developing their team to higher skill levels and promotable status. To develop and maintain a good working relationship with other supervisors so there is continuity from district to district and transitions/transfers can take place with minimal disruption.
- Supervisors are required to make two (2) night visits to their designated area per month.
- Supervisors are required to make routine visits to all restaurants in their district throughout the week, including some evenings and weekends. During these visits, they should check to see that all Company standards are being maintained.
- Supervisor must work (physically, if necessary) with the management and staff to clearly outline the problem areas and should help them develop a plan of action to correct problems in a timely manner.
- Supervisors must see that all advertising and promotional campaigns including anniversary, customer appreciation, and grand openings, whether they are generated from national, regional, or local sources, are executed properly and in a timely manner.
- Supervisors should encourage their managers to develop specific marketing strategies for each location and to assist them in formulating effective marketing plans.
- Establish action plans for any location experiencing consistent problems.
- Supervisors are also required to attend quarterly manager meetings as well as hold district management meetings on a regular basis.
- Supervisors are responsible for the hiring and development of the management staff for their area.
- Supervisors are responsible for guest satisfaction in their areas and are assigned to personally follow up on any customer complaints of a non-legal or medical nature that generate in their territory.
- Minimum qualifications being, 5 years experience with multi-unit QSR locations.
- Valid Drivers License.
We offer great benefits!
- FUN Work Environment (without Grease!)
- Great Bonuses!
- Competitive Wages
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Free Life Insurance
- 401k Plan with Match
- Vacation Pay
- Corporate Scholarship
- Career Advancement
- And More!
WE ARE AN E.O.E.