As a Store Manager, you will be provided with the necessary tools and the opportunity to prove yourself as a successful entrepreneur. We are looking for individuals who are forward thinking, ambitious and motivated to deliver on results to join our team of leaders. This is a unique opportunity with full responsibility of your profit center. After completion of a through Management in Training Program, you can be managing your own restaurant!
Restaurant Manager Applicants must possess at least 1-2 years of restaurant management experience.
What does it take to be a successful Store Manager?
To be a successful Store Manager at DiPasqua Ente rprises, Inc. Subway, you must be able to do the following:
- Successfully completed the Manager in Training Program
- Maximize profit ability by increasing sales and managing / maintaining cost down
- Maintain all daily / weekly paperwork required by the company
- Accurately order products necessary to meet the requirements of all menu items
- Maintain the quality, freshness and portion specifications of all products according to brand standards and the local health department
- Ensure and maintain compliance according to brand standards and health department. Meeting monthly evaluation standards are under direct control of the Store Manager.
- Conduct a daily walk through of the restaurant inside and outside; inclusive of ensuring proper working order of all equipment and fixtures
- Maintain the hours of operation
- Marketing and sales building for your store within your perspective geographic location
- Attend all mandatory meetings, seminars and company functions as requirement by DiPasqua Enterprises, Inc. management
- Meet the staffing needs of the store through effective hiring, training and scheduling of employees
- Development of new leaders, continuously feed the internal pipeline
- Interpret and enforce all policies and procedures established by the company
- Maintain a required 50 hour work week as outlined by the Store Manager job description and company
- Maintain a personal vehicle to work and for store deposits