Sandwich Artists hold a key role as they are the everyday face of DiPasqua Enterprises, Inc. Subway. As a Sandwich Artist, you serve our customers that aside from our employees are the most important people in our business! Not only is being a Sandwich Artist fun but you will learn many valuable business and interpersonal skills which will last you a lifetime.
What does it take to be a successful Sandwich Artist?
To be a successful Sandwich Artist at DiPasqua Ente rprises, Inc. Subway, you must be able to do the following:
- Have pride in what you do by working within the guidelines of our Mission Statement
- Provide World Class Customer Service, which would include speaking clearly and being able to read and understand the menu and cash register operations
- Master the sandwich preparation process, which would involve repetitive hand motion and standing on your feet for up to four hours at a time
- Do your part in maintaining a neat and clean restaurant and work areas, whic h would include sweeping, mopping and cleaning up as you go
- Product preparation, which would include baking and lifting objects up to forty pounds
- Accurately and consistently record and complete paperwork, which would involve basic math skills